- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Back to Canada, we want to thank you for the great service we got from you. Our wipers are now fully reliable .
We certainly appreciated the prompt execution of the work and on time delivery (actually even better than promised) .
Please find the photos Maria took of the event.
Best regards from Vancouver
I've been a customer here at Precision for 15 years now. John is an expert mechanic. He is very thorough in his explanation of your cars problem and always tells you the best option. Fair pricing and prompt expert service make Precision the best place in SF for car repairs.